Well, Jacob is still loving his baby sister. He is a big helper as much as he can be. He gives her a pacifier when she starts to fuss as you can see in the next 2 pictures.

.JPG)
And sometimes it actually works...

Gramma and Gram-Gram came back for my first week back to work to help the kids transition (I think I needed the help transitioning more than they did). Jacob helped Gram Gram with the rug she was making.

Kearstin and Jacob playing in a box of peanuts one evening...shortly after this picture the box busted and peanuts were everywhere but, they had fun in it!

And here is Jacob hiding.

Here are my 3 favorite people just relaxing.

Somehow, I managed to take only one picture over Thanksgiving but it was a good one. Jon got me a new camera for anniversary (I know we're still a few weeks away from #6, we just decided to open gifts a little early). It is small and will be much easier to carry around so there should be plenty more pictures from now on!!!

It sure is hard to catch a smile from Haley on camera but I finally did! To see more Thanksgiving pictures see Kelli's blog
http://everyday-wonders.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I love that Jacob is so in love with his sister! It is so sweet! Glad you all have a fun Thanksgiving!
Hello to the Denney's
I am looking for some new holiday
pictures. I know how busy you with working and all, but I do miss the pictures. Come see me when you can.
Love you all Granny K.
Post a Comment