Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catching up!

Well, here we are, another month gone by and this little blog has been very neglected. Mostly because I just haven't taken a ton of pictures. There have been no major events which means my camera is not in my pocket searching for a photo shoot.
Haley has started getting into our closets and pulling shoes out. She will either bring them to you for you to put on or, she wants them on herself. Bubba's new boots we're so fun until she tried to walk and then this happened...
Shortly after Haley was born, my mom brought me a bunch of my old dresses. Some haven't been the right season when they would fit her. Some, I didn't get a picture of her when she wore them. But here is one (that is actually too short) that I was able to get her in at least once.
She wasn't too willing to take a picture so these are the best that I got. The one below is complements of Bubba, our little photographer.

Jacob watched a movie in his room one Saturday night while Jon and I watched one downstairs. I went to check on him and this is what I found...
Jacob sure loves his cat!
Haley is usually up before Jacob in the morning. I deal with her at my feet while I'm getting ready for as long as I can. When she gets more woken up and uninterested in standing in my bathroom playing with her twin (you know, the one in the mirror) I ask her very energetically "Where's Bubba?" Most of the time she'll take off saying Buh-BUH, push his door open and stand there for awhile cause it's still dark and either Jacob will poke his head up or she'll come back to me. This morning I didn't hear them making noise nor did she come back to me. So I went to check it out and this is what happened.....
This little fearless one may not make it to the age of 2 without a trip to the emergency room. I don't believe I'll be sending her to find Bubba on her own anymore!!!

1 comments:

The Shoes said...

Why do they get so big so fast?? It's just not right! Your kiddos are just cute as can be! You mentioned Haley's favorite word is, "No." You are not alone! That's Addy's other favorite (but it's not nearly as cute as, "boy, boy, boy, boy.") Ha! :)